As the weather warms, graduations occur, and holidays appear on the calendar it is important to note several things:
- COVID-19 is still circulating in our community.
- Gatherings over 10 people are discouraged. Large groups increase the risk of spread.
- The need to be cautious and follow common sense guidance still persists.
Please make sure your Spring and Summer plans include:
- Frequent hand hygiene
- Stay home if you are unwell
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others when out of your home
- Wear a mask if you can, as it is also for the protection of others
- Do not hold gatherings of more than 10 people until further notice
We want to thank you for all you have done and weathered during Pandemic COVID-19. These unprecedented times have created unparalleled challenges our country and state have not seen in decades. So much about our day to day routines have been altered. This can be frustrating as well as disappointing. We acknowledge these challenges and share similar feelings as we experience them too.
Read on: COVID-19 May Press Release